The roof is done. I’m exhausted from all this ridiculous nonsense.
- Roofing a house is not fun
- Staying in a hotel is not fun after say, week two
- I have spent 100+ hours on bats, roofs, rabies, and insurance this summer so far
- I would have preferred to spend that time remodeling, writing, or playing with the world’s best kids
- My Harley Quinn umbrella gun is almost finished and I’m excited.
- Suicide Squad is coming out very soon. Try not to wet yourself.
- Firelocked Funhouse is coming out, not as soon. But I’m trying!
- I’m working on a thriller book, and it is super fun. Sometimes the books write themselves
- I’m pretty sure I’m not actually that good at cosplay, but I sure try.
- I am going to have to paint some shoes.The roofers allowed water into my house, and I have some painting to finish now.
I think that’s listy enough for today. I’m working on an excellent poll for anyone who joined my mailing list, I am absolutely certain it will be fun.